Abilities are special skill-based commands. Different levels of skill will open up different abilities that a player can have. As certain skills are class specific, it is natural that some abilities are also class specific.
 Combat Abilities
- Aimshot: Targetted shot with rifle, assault rifle, or bow.
- Assassinstrike: Knife attack with increased chance of critical.
- Backstab: Unprovoked knife attack to back that involves stealth.
- Burst: Firing a weapon using its burst setting.
- Cleave: Aggressive two-handed power attack with a weapon that has a blade, such as blade or axe.
- Doubletap: Firing a pistol twice in rapid succession.
- Fullauto: Firing a weapon using its fully automatic seting.
- Impale: Aggressive two-handed power attack with a spear.
- Llapgoch: Unprovoked and overwhelming attack using a blunt weapon or your bare hands.
- Maul: Aggressive two-handed power attack with a weapon with no edge, such as blunt, flail, and staff.
- Palmstrike: Power attack using your bare hands.
- Poison: Throw a vial of poisoned gas at your opponent.
- Pointblank: Forceful close quarter attack using a shotgun.
- Shank: Power attack using a knife.
- Spray: Sprays a short burst into the area.
- Swiftstrikes: Power attack using a blade.
- Tripletap: Firing a pistol three times in rapid succession, with two in torso and one at head.
 Sneaky Abilties
- Conceal: Hiding an object in the room.
- Escape: Run away immediately from enemies.
- Project: Fool others in the room by throwing your voice.
- Sneak: Stealthily move around.
 Recovery Abilities
- Clot: Reduce or stop bleeding.
- Diagnose: Tell the exact vital status of your friends and enemies.
- Detox: Reduce the effects of poison, glow viper poison, or venomspit.
- Ectom: Reduce Experience Debt caused by dying.
- Firstaid: Basic healing ability
- Heal: Advanced healing ability
- Revive: Ultimate healing ability
- Restore: Set crippled limbs in order to restore them to working condition.
- Treat: Intermediate healing ability
- XRad: Filter out radiation from the body.
 Creation Abilities
- Build: Assemble electronic items or explosives.
- Fish: Catching fish.
- Prime: Set explosives to be ready for detonation.
- Roll: Rolling cigarettes.
- Sew: Sew together an item
- Tan: Tan hides or pelts into leather goods
 Survival Abilities
- Butcher: Obtain meat from wild animals.
- Group: Form a party in order to share experience or gain leadership bonuses to experience.
- Kipup: Spring up from the ground quickly if you have been knocked down.
- SDAR: Roll on the ground to put out flames if you are on fire.
- Scan: Observe your surroundings and consider what is in the adjacent areas.
- Skin: Obtain pelts and furs from wild animals.
Pages in category "Abilities"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.