- Wasteland is trademarked and registered (1984) Electronic Arts.
- Fallout, and Fallout 2 are trademarked and registered by Interplay.
- Desolation has been deemed to be unsuitable to all people under the (mental) age of 16 due to profanity, suggestive language, Communist bashing, sexual situations, drug abuse, Dutch pornography, and, of course, the mentioning of Viktor's half-sister.
- All characters are fictitious, all names are invented, except when public figures are satirized.
- Any similarities to real people are accidental and sheer coincidence.
- Desolation is not a substitute for toothpaste.
- Desolation is not a substitute for real life.
- Desolation may cause nausea, loss of sleep, blurred vision, leakage, kidney problems and breathing irregularities.
- Do not take Desolation if you are operating any machinery, driving a car, pregnant, a child of low age, unhappy or if your family has a history of mental disorders.
- Results may vary from person to person.
You have been warned.