After observing your opponent for a period of time you are acutely aware of where their blindspots and weaknesses are. You make an attack with your knife aimed at that area. Because of this, it is difficult to evade and will have a higher chance of critical.
- Weapon is a knife.
- 100% ranking in Combat(melee): knife and 80% ranking in perception.
- Costs 30 MA and 50 PA.
- Must already be in combat with target
- Damage and accuracy increase with skill increase
- 1.7x damage bonus at 100% Knife and 80% Perception, with modified attack roll of 110%.
- 2x damage bonus at 150% Knife and 150% Perception, with modified attack roll of 130%.
- 1d100 vs ACC+REF+CHA for Critical. (12% critchance max)
- 60 Second Cooldown