You sneak up to your opponent's back and brutally attack them in a vital location while they have their back unguarded. The forceful attack requires both precision in skill as well as stealthy movements in order to be pulled off effectively.
- Weapon is a knife.
- 200% ranking in Combat(melee): knife and 150% ranking in subterfuge.
- Costs 60 MA and 100 PA.
- Must not be in combat with target.
- Damage bonus is calculated at ((1d30 + CHA) / 10 ) + 1, so it ranges from 100% to 400% at maximum.
- If successful at suprising opponent, 1d20 vs Cha for critical
- If not successful at suprising opponent, 1d100 vs Cha for critical
- Attack switches your stance to aggressive.
- 120 Second Cooldown